Over the past two years, Agri-tecture has had the pleasure of featuring innovative vertical farming and building-integrated agriculture projects from all over the world. This Sunday, the 4th of August, we will be taking the dialogue to the next level with a live Google+ Hangout on Air featuring three industry leaders.
When is Agri-tecture going to be broadcast live?
Sunday, August 4th, 5pm - 5:45pm EST
Where Can I Watch the broadcast?
- Oscar Rodriguez (Director at Architecture & Food)
- Marc Ferguson (CEO of Hungry Planet Farms)
- David Proenza (CEO, Urban Vertical Farms)
- Henry Gordon-Smith (Moderator)
Topics of Discussion:
- How would you define BIA?
- How does it differ from vertical farming?
- What does your company do that is unique in the realm of BIA/VF?
- Questions & Answers
You Can Take Part!
Join the discussion on Sunday August 4th by tweeting your questions to @agritectureNYC. At the end of the broadcast, our guests will answer 3 questions sourced from Twitter. Be sure to include the hashtag #agritecture in your tweets!
Image credit: BIA 04: The Cube by Architecture and Food